Thank you for choosing to register for IEEE BioCAS 2013
- Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings subject to advanced regular registration (IEEE member and non member) of at least one (1) of the authors.
- NOTE: At least one author of each paper must register at a non-student rate by 13 September 2013.
Members and Students
- IEEE Member rates are only available to individuals who are IEEE members at the time of registration - visit www.ieee.org/join to join.
- IEEE members will be required to show their valid IEEE membership card at the conference registration desk.
- Student registrants (member or non-member) must provide proof of IEEE student status at the conference registration desk.
- Students should be prepared to show their student identification card at the conference registration desk.
- Your registration fee will be processed through a secure web-based credit card payment system (SSL encrypted data transfer).
- Payments will be made in US Dollars via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or AMEX.
- Your credit card statement will show the charge as: AMG LLC.
- Pre-registration payments must be received by 13 September 2013, for the early registration fees to apply. If payment is not received by this deadline, you will be responsible for higher rates.
- You will receive the official confirmation of registration via email from the BioCas 2013 registration desk.
- Your confirmation email will serve as your receipt.
- You must print the official confirmation of registration e-mail and bring it with you to the on-site registration desk.
- Each attendee must register separately.
- You may choose to register for full or one-day conference registration on the following steps.