Registration Assistant is certified to comply with the most extensive industry standards for online security
Registration Assistant takes great care to ensure the safe transmission and storage of your data.
- Secure Communications – Registration Assistant exclusively uses the industry standard in encrypted communication between
a user's browser and our server - Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) provided by Verisign Corporation.
- Secure Network – Registration Assistant utilizes the most respected and well known data center environment in the
world: Rackspace. Rackspace was chosen by Registration Assistant for its
unparalleled network security and uptime. Learn more about Rackspace's unique security and reliability.
- Secure Systems – Our systems are tested daily by McAfee Secure Security Scans. McAfee Secure updates
its testing methods daily to produce the most comprehensive certification of system security available today. McAfee Secure ensures that
Registration Assistant's systems are compliant with the following authorities in internet and data security:
Secure Software – Our software has a layered security model that prevents unauthorized access to client data and transactions such as
charging and refunding credit cards. Access by client user accounts is monitored, and our staff is carefully trained in company security standards and procedures.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards Compliance
- SANS / FBI Top 20 Vulnerability Test